- Brand: Fermacell®
- Model: 12.5mm Firepanel A1 Fermacell
- Weight: 43.21kg
- Dimensions: 2,400mm x 1,200mm x 12.50mm
- SKU: 12.5mm Firepanel A1 Fermacell
- Product code: P1-3495
- MPN: 12.5mm Firepanel A1 Fermacell
12.5mm Firepanel Fermacell is a fibre-reinforced gypsum-bound A1 class fire protection dry lining board reinforced with non-flammable fibres for superior fire protection.
Firepanel A1 is a new dimension in fire protection for dry linings, an innovative development of the original Fermacell Gypsum Fibreboard.
Fermacell fire protection panel fully complies with construction building materials class A1 non-combustible to DIN EN 13501-1.
A1 classification for linings are increasingly being specified throughout the UK for public buildings where dry construction methods are used.
Fire safety and fire protection classification have resulted in more stringent national requirements for construction materials and building elements.
The Fermacell Firepanel surface contains an imprint of production data and approvals on the rear side, imprint of Firepanel A1 lettering on the front side.
Gypsum based Firepanel board partition system performance to EN 1364-1 provides 60 minutes fire rated lining.
Size: 12.5mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Board Coverage: 2.88m2
Thermal Conductivity: 0.38 W/mK
Material: Homogeneous fibre-reinforced gypsum
Sound performance: 22dB
Density: 1200 kg/m³
Fire Reaction Class: A1, non-combustible
Nominal moisture content ambient: 1.30 %
Flexural Strength Longitudinal: 5.8 N/mm²
Water vapour diffusion resistance: 16μ
Compressive Strength: 18 N/mm²
Elasticity: 4500 N/mm²
pH value: 7-8
Fermacell Firepanel A1 Features:
· Class A1 Non-combustible.
· Homogeneous fibre-reinforced gypsum board.
· With inherent moisture resistance.
· Used in internal applications for structural fire protection.
· Complies with the highest building material class A1 (EN 13501-1).
· Provides even more efficient and slimmer components in fire protection.
· Installation is just as quick as the standard fibre gypsum board.
Fermacell Firepanel Certification and Approvals:
· CE Marking Document.
· ISO 9001 Certificate.
· BBA Certificate no. 90/2439.
· Emission dans l'air intérieur class A+.
· Labelling in accordance with DIN EN 15283-2.
· Building material class DIN EN 13501-1, non-combustible A1.
· IMO FTPC part 1: non-combustible classification.
· Component classifications: National.
· ECO Institut Tested product ID 1211-13701-016.
· European Technical Assessment ETA-03/0050.
Fermacell Firepanel A1 Installation Guidelines:
· With conventional wood processing machines, carbide-tipped tools should generally be used when cutting.
· As is customary when processing gypsum and gypsum fibre boards, it's recommended wearing a respirator mask, filter FFP1, if dust is generated.
· For system and application details please also refer to the Fermacell Orange Book.
· Fermacell recommendations are based on extensive testing and practical experiences.
· They do not replace guidelines, standards, approvals and applicable technical data sheets.
· Due to the large number of possible influences for processing and application, we recommend that you carry out trial processing and application.
· No claims for compensation may be derived from the information provided.
· Delivery, processing and the warranty on features assured by Fermacell will be in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Board covarage||2.88 m2|
|Fire Protection (Resistance to Fire)||60 minutes|
|Material||Homogeneous fibre-reinforced gypsum|
|Size||12.5mm x 1200mm x 2400mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.38 W/mK|
|Water Vapour Resistivity||16μ|
|Fire Classification||Class A1 Non combustible|
|BRE Green Guide Rating||A+|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Sound insulation reduction||22dB|
|Applications||Ceiling ǀ Floor ǀ Roof ǀ Walls ǀ Partitions|
|BBA Certified||Yes, no. 90/2439|
|Features||Fully complies with construction building materials class A1|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.