- Brand: WEMICO®
- Model: Vented - STEEL
- Dimensions: 2,500mm x 33mm x 0.65mm
- SKU: Ventilated SF
- Product code: P1-1600
- MPN: 90903
30mm Aluminium Vented Base Track Steel Frame is a high quality resistant to corrosion and weather conditions ventilated profile designed for External Wall Insulation (EWI) systems and thin coat rendering.
Ventilated Base Track 30mm is used in insulated render systems as a cover for the lower part of the 30mm thick thermal insulation boards (Expanded Polystyrene Grey and White (EPS), Kingspan K5 or Mineral Wool) against mechanical damage and pests.
This bottom bead is a 2500mm long profile made from 0.65mm thick raw aluminium to meet the recommendations of insulated render systems manufacturers.
Building Regulations demand different air flow rates within the cavity of Steel Frame structures.
Vented Base Tracks have been introduced to overcome this issue with the addition of slots at the rear of the profile sections at different centres to deliver the different airflow rates that are required.
Ventilation rate per 2500mm length is 382.85mm2 and 153.141mm2 per 1000mm.
Vented Base Rail is made of a self-hardening aluminium alloy with magnesium and silicon additives.
It is distinguished by its excellent durability and high corrosion resistance.
Easy to handle and install Ventilated Starter Beads are available in: 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm, 170mm, 180mm, 190mm, 200mm, 210mm, 220mm, 230mm, 240mm and 250mm widths.
Vented Base Track (Steel Frame) Installation:
· Before starting the external wall insulation works, the height of the plinth should be determined and it should be marked with a horizontal line.
· The bottom bead should be installed at a height of approximately 300-400mm from the ground level.
· Starter track is fastened to the base with a expansion plug, using at least 10 fixings per 2500mm length.
· The batten should always be fastened in the first and last holes.
· Level the unevenness of the walls with the spacers.
· The end of the vented profiles at the wall corners, where two profiles connect, should be cut at an angle of 45 degrees.
· The base track must be installed perfectly horizontally to facilitate the correct installation of the thermal insulation boards.
· Any deviation from the horizontal will result in gaps between the insulation boards.
· Doesn't rust.
· Easily machined and cast.
· Lightweight yet durable.
· Recyclable material.
· Good heat conductor.
· High quality.
· Easy to install.
· Can have an indefinite life.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
|Applications||External Wall Insulation ǀ EWI|
|Features||Durable ǀ Non-corrosive profile|
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth