- Brand: Knauf®
- Model: 30mm Lamella Roll 60kg/m3
- Dimensions: 8,150mm x 2,000mm x 30mm
- SKU: 30mm Lamella Roll 60kg/m3
- Product code: P1-3542
- MPN: 30mm Lamella Roll 60kg/m3
30mm Foil Faced A1 Lamela Mat is a flexible fire, acoustic (60kg/m3) and thermal insulation used for heating pipe, ventilation pipe, duct work, air ducts and water or oil storage vessels.
60kg Density Foil Backed Lamella Mat is a high performance insulation which provides acoustic, thermal and fire properties with an excellent anti condensation and moisture features.
Lamella Mat (HVAC) is manufactured with a density of 60kg/m3 with excellent fire performance, class A1 to BS EN ISO 13501-1, which is the highest fire classification available.
Foil Faced Roll also meets the requirements of BS 476: Part 4: 1970 (1984), Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame to BS 476: Part 7 1997 and Class ‘O’ to the Building Regulations.
This means that it will not contribute to the spread of fire and will not produce a large amount of flame when exposed to fire.
Lamella Roll can be used to insulate pipes and ducts in buildings which will help to prevent condensation from forming on the pipes and ducts.
HVAC Mineral Wool Lamella Mat is free from CFCs, HCFCs and any other material with ozone depletion potential and does not absorb moisture.
Mineral Wool Duct Roll will not swell or degrade when exposed to moisture, suitable for applications where moisture resistance is important.
Lamella Roll must be joint sealed with aluminium foil self-adhesive tape to achieve maximum performance.
Foil Faced Mineral Wool Roll is easy to handle and install, being lightweight and easy to cut to size.
Size: 30mm x 2000mm x 8150mm
Finish: Foil Faced
Roll Coverage: 16.30m2
Thermal Conductivity: 0.034 W/mK
BRE Green Guide Rating: A+
Surface Spread of Flame: Class 1
Building Regulations: Class ‘O’
Fire performance: Euroclass A1 (non-combustible)
Vapour Resistivity: 7.00 MN.s/g.m
Lamella Mat Class A1 (HVAC) 60kg/m3 Features:
· Easy to handle.
· 60kg/m3 Density.
· Low levels of dust.
· Excellent fire performance.
· Non-combustible mineral wool.
· Faced with reinforced aluminium foil.
· Used for heating pipe, ventilation pipe.
· Used for duct work, air ducts.
· Used for water or oil storage vessels.
· HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning).
· Class ‘O’ to the Building Regulations.
· Classified as EUROCLASS A1 to BS EN ISO 13501-1.
· Suitable for applications where moisture resistance is important.
· Excellent sound absorption characteristics provide high levels of sound reduction.
· Thermal conductivity (lambda value) of 0.034W/mK.
· Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire performance.
· Offers the highest level of fire resistance.
· Prevent moisture build up, damp and rot.
· Water repellent qualities.
· Free from CFCs, HCFCs.
· ODP and GWP free.
Lamella Roll (60kg/m3) HVAC – Vapour Resistance and Moisture Resistivity:
· Lamella Roll has been tested to BS 2972: 1989: Section 12, and it absorbs less than 0.004% of moisture when exposed to 90% relative humidity at 20° C.
· This means that Lamella Roll will not swell or degrade when exposed to moisture.
· It is a good choice for applications where moisture resistance is important.
· Lamella Roll has a vapour resistivity of 7.00 MN.s/g.m.
· This makes it a good choice for applications where moisture control is important.
· Lamella Roll can be used to insulate pipes and ducts in buildings which will help to prevent condensation from forming on the pipes and ducts.
· Lamella Roll is a sustainable product that is free from ozone-depleting substances (ODS) and has a low global warming potential.
· This means that it will not contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer or global warming.
· Lamella Roll is made from mineral wool, which is a natural and renewable resource.
· It is also recyclable, so it can be disposed of responsibly at the end of its life.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
|Board covarage||16.30 m2|
|Material||Mineral Wool Reinforced Foil|
|Size||30mm x 2000mm x 8150mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.034 W/mK|
|Water Vapour Resistivity||7.00MNs/g.m|
|Fire Classification||Euroclass A1|
|BRE Green Guide Rating||A+|
|Building Regulations||Class ‘O’|
|Fire performance||Euroclass A1 (non-combustible)|
|Finish||Plain ǀ Foil faced|
|Applications||HVAC, pipes, ducts and water/oil storage vessels|
|Foil faced||One side|
|Features||Foil Faced A1 Insulation Roll (Non-Combustible)|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.