- Brand: CEMBLOC
- Model: CemPlate 9mm
- Weight: 35.00kg
- Dimensions: 2,400mm x 1,200mm x 9mm
- SKU: CEM6001
- Product code: P1-3028
- MPN: CemPlate 9mm CEM6001
9mm Cembloc CemPlate is an ultimate fibre cement board used as an external sheathing on timber frame, modular and steel frame (SFS) constructions prior to the install of a render and external facade system.
CemPlate is a unique building board with exceptional dimensional stability of (<0.19%) compared to alternatives such as chipboard, gypsum fibre and cement bonded particle board.
The High-Performing Cembloc CemPlate can be used as a weather protection, sound reduction (54db), render application (as a render carrier board), and fire protection board.
Cembloc CemPlate 9mm offers high levels of weather, moisture and fire resistance along with dimensional stability creating a superior all round carrier panel system board.
It’s resistant to water, is a non combustible Class A1 fire rated, UV stable and fully weatherproof even at freezing temperatures.
CemPlate is designed to provide a strong and durable substrate for rendering and cladding systems, making it the ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Its exceptional dimensional stability makes it a superior all-round carrier panel system board.
Cemplate is also a cost-effective option compared to other render carrier boards, making it accessible to a wide range of projects.
Board Coverage: 2.88m2
Thermal Conductivity: 0.17W/mk
Durability (Life Expectancy - Minimum): 30 years
Fire Reaction: BS EN 13501-1 Class A1 Non Combustible
Fire Propagation: Class “0” (<2) BS 476 Part 6
Cembloc CemPlate Advantages (key points):
· Protects sub-construction system.
· Dirt proof.
· Environment friendly.
· Does not contain any harmful substances to health.
· Asbestos free.
· A1 Fire Class (In accordance with EN 13501-1:2019)
· Does not release toxic gas during the fire.
· Resistant to moisture and water.
· Resistant to the effects of sunlight.
· Resistant to seasonal changes.
· Easy assembly and modification procedures.
· Easy to cut.
· A finishing material, eliminates drying times of wet screed.
· Extends and protects the life of insulation material when used in heat and sound insulation systems.
· Extremely high dimensional stability (<0.19%) when compared to chipboard, gypsum and cement particle.
· Has feature of water repellent.
· It is odourless and does not release toxic gas.
· Resistant to impacts.
· Resistant to biological and chemical wastes.
· Easy to carry, light weight.
· Insect-proof, non-putrescible, no molding.
· Offers different solutions in all areas of building projects.
· Creates facades and surfaces compatible with fire regulations.
· Can be used with insulating material of any desired thickness.
· Can be used in fine details with smooth cutting surfaces.
· Very high impact resistance compared to gypsum based boards.
Cembloc CemPlate Areas of use (key applications):
· Construction of interior and exterior walls of all kinds - of buildings.
· In ventilated facade systems.
· Insulated and plaster cladding systems.
· All surfaces in prefabricated and light steel structures.
· Structural sections made of steel construction.
· As the finishing material by just painting.
· All kinds of coating, wall paper or backerboard of- ceramics on facades and interior surfaces.
· Back of tiles in wet room environments.
· Indoor and outdoor ceiling applications.
· In external and internal render applications.
· In suspended ceiling systems.
· Construction of fire wall.
· In areas where sound insulation is required.
· In thermal insulation systems.
· Backer board of roof covering materials.
· As backing material of cabinets or panels.
· On walls, parapets and ceilings of balconies and terraces.
· Soffit and fascia cladding.
· Steel column and fake column cladding.
· Application of boundary fences on construction sites.
· On shaft walls.
· Out-building roofing.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
|Board covarage||2.88 m2|
|Fire Rating (Reaction to Fire)||Class 0|
|Material||Fibre Cement Board|
|Profile||Multi-Purpose Sheathing Board|
|Size||9mm x 1200mm x 2400mm|
|Fire Reaction||Class A1 Non Combustible|
|Edge profile||Flat Edge|
|Fire performance||Fire Rated|
|Durability||Minimum 30 years|
|Applications||Indoor and Outdoor applications|
|Fixing method||Self Drilling Fixings|
|Features||Class A1 Multi-Purpose Sheathing Board|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.