- Brand: Elastolith®
- Model: Brick Slips – Colorado
- Weight: 5.00kg
- Dimensions: 240mm x 71mm x 3mm
- SKU: Colorado
- Product code: P1-2321
- MPN: Brick Slips – Colorado
Brick Slip Colour Colorado 1m² (48 brick slips per box) is a high-quality, frost-proof and vapor-permeable thin slice of brick slip tile that creates a natural and authentic look of brickwork to your walls.
The brick slips are very lightweight and incredibly easy to install, making them perfect for installing on top of external wall insulation (EWI) systems or as an additional facade design.
Brick Slip Colorado 71mm x 240mm is a durable, mineral-based external wall flexible brick slip tile that consists of a mixture of assorted quartz sands and a binding agent.
The binding agent is a high-grade polymer dispersion and serves the role of clay in traditional brick.
All the pigments used in the brick slips are resistant to UV, meaning they won’t fade over time when exposed to sunlight.
Elastolith Brick Slips are an ideal solution if you wish to recreate brick features internally or externally.
ELASTOLITH has over 50 years of experience in brick slips so once installed you can enjoy a beautiful facade design for years to come.
The Brick Slip system has only two components – the brick slip and the adhesive, which also acts as the grout.
Elastolith Brick Slips system weighs only 6kg/m2 together with the brick slips and adhesive (thickness of approx. 4mm).
48 brick slips (one box) should cover 1m2 with a joint spacing of approx. 12-14mm.
Application: EWI – External Wall Insulation systems, Facade design
Brick Slips Key Points:
· The lightest brick slip facade system in the world.
· The Elastolith system retains its flexibility by "working" together with the facade and wall of the building.
· Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
· Fully frost-proof and vapor-permeable.
· Impact resistant and low-maintenance.
· Washable under pressure up to 30 Bar.
· The system does not require impregnation (it was impregnated at the production stage).
· Resistant to UV radiation and efflorescence.
· No negative impact of temperatures in the range of -30 ° C. up to +100 C.
· Suitable for external use with polystyrene, mineral wool and for mineral substrates.
· Suitable for interiors in combination with plasterboard.
Elastolith Brick Slips and Corner Brick Slip Installation:
· Use a notched trowel (4 mm) to spread the special brick slip adhesive to approximately 1sq.metre area.
· Used to embed the brick slips, you should also aim to have a layer of adhesive approximately 2mm thick.
· Then, fix the brick slips to the wall in a staggered formation (like standard brickwork) with a 10mm gap between vertical and horizontal bricks.
· Elastolith brick slips can be bent around corners with minimal fuss and cut with a sharp pair of scissors.
· Once the bricks are all installed, a 10mm brush can be used to ‘grout’ the brickwork.
· Ideally, wet the brush slightly and brush the grout to smooth it out.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
|Board covarage||1 m2|
|Material||Water-based polymer dispersion|
|Storage||+10°C and dry|
|Fire Classification||B - s1, d0|
|Dimensions||3x71x240mm (48 pcs/m²)|
|Quantity||48 brick slips (1m2)|
|Application Temperature||from +5 °C to +25 °C|
|Shipping method||Rigid Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||External Wall Insulation | Façade Design|
|Features||Authentic look of brickwork - brick slips|
|Manufacturer||Elastolith Brick Slips®|
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth