- Brand: Danosa
- Model: 60mm Danopren TR60
- Weight: 10.99kg
- Dimensions: 1,250mm x 600mm x 60mm
- SKU: 60mm Styrofoam
- Product code: P1-2554
- MPN: 60mm Danopren TR60
Danopren XPS TR60 (Styrofoam) Insulation Board 60mm is a robust extruded polystyrene foam board with ship-lap edges used as a thermal insulation board for flat roofs, inverted roofs, floors with overloads, for residential and commercial applications.
60mm XPS Insulation Danopren is an easy and safe to handle lightweight foam insulation board manufactured without CFC's, HCFC's or HFC's with high long-term compressive strength of 300kPa and excellent water resistance properties.
Danopren TR XPS Blue Boards have a long-term durability equal to the useful life of the building in which they are incorporated / installed with negligible long-term water absorption.
Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) differs from Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) in that it has a closed-cell structure, which prevents moisture-absorption and results in very low lambda values and compressive loading capabilities
XPS Danopren Sheets are 1250mm long by 600mm wide used mainly in commercial, industrial and cold storage areas like floors, underground constructions, basements, car parks, swimming pools, flat and pitched roofs.
DANOPREN® XPS offers much higher than standard EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) resistance to pressure which is 300kPa where standard polystyrene is only 70kPa.
Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) thermal insulation boards should be stored on a flat surface, keep dry and protected from sunlight.
Size: 60mm x 600mm x 1250mm
Board coverage: 0.75m2
Pack coverage: 5.25m2 (7 sheets)
Weight: 1.57kg / board
Thermal Conductivity: 0.034 W/mk
Commpressive Strength: 300kPa
Edge profile: Ship-lap
Tensile strength: TR200(kPa)
Water vapour permeability: 150(µ)
Danopren XPS Blue Insulation Board Inverted Roof Installation:
· A suitable separation layer like DANOFELT® PY 150 shall be installed between the DANOPREN® XPS TR boards and the waterproofing membrane if it's a PVC membrane the separation layer should be like DANOFELT® PY 300.
· DANOPREN® TR boards shall be installed loose-laid, with staggered joints between successive rows and with all their joints tight.
· When close to every detailing, the boards will form the joint with at least a 5mm tolerance.
· Depending upon the specification, a suitable separation layer like DANOFELT® PY 300 shall or alternatively DANOFLOW® Water Flow Reducing Layer should be installed between the boards and the ballast (gravel or paving).
· It shall be avoided any ballast that may form a tight vapor diffusion layer on top of the boards.
XPS Danopren (Styrofoam) Residential and Commercial Floor Installation:
· The structural deck must show proper leveling and flatness.
· DANOPREN® XPS TR boards must be installed loose-laid, with tight and staggered joints between successive rows.
· In the case of slab insulation, DANOPREN® XPS TR boards may be placed directly onto the ground, once the soil is properly compacted.
· If a plastic film is installed as a watertight barrier, it is recommended to place it above the DANOPREN® XPS TR boards.
· A screed of at least 40 mm thickness will be installed, as a bed layer for the pavement, above the DANOPREN® XPS TR boards.
· For light or adhered flooring finishings, a minimum 30 mm screed is recommended, reinforced at least with a 220g/m2 mesh.
· In case of heating floor systems the boards must be placed below the heating system.
XPS TR DANOPREN (Styrofoam) ‘Blue Board’ Applications:
· Car parks.
· Ports and docks.
· Civil engineering.
· Solid flooring.
· Foundation applications.
· Industrial floors.
· Airports and runways.
· Roads and motorways.
· Large void fill.
· Commercial and domestic flooring insulation.
· Inverted roofing systems.
· Cold stores and chilled storage facilities.
· Flat or zero pitched roofs.
· External wall insulation systems below DPC level.
· Below ground to insulate the floors and walls.
· Landscaping and groundworks.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy to access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet ǀ
|Board covarage||5.25 m2|
|Material||Extruded Polystyrene (XPS)|
|Reaction to fire||Euroclass E|
|Size||60mm x 600mm x 1250mm|
|Temperature resistance||from -50 °C to +75 °C|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.034 W/mK|
|Water Vapour Resistivity||150(µ)|
|Weight||1.57kg / board|
|Application Temperature||from +5 °C to +25 °C|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||Residential and Commercial Applications|
|BBA Certified||Yes, no.19/5704|
|Features||XPS Foam Blue Board (Styrofoam) Insulation|
|Manufacturer||Danosa Danopren® TR|
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth