- Brand: Superglass®
- Model: 100mm APR
- Dimensions: 10,100mm x 1,200mm x 100mm
- SKU: 100mm-APR
- Product code: P1-2163
- MPN: 100mm-Superglass-Multi-Acoustic-APR
100mm APR Superglass Multi Acoustic Partition Insulation Roll is a lightweight unfaced mineral wool insulation roll that provides noise reduction in internal partition walls, framed separating walls and timber separating floors.
Superglass APR Acoustic Rolls are non-combustible and have outstanding fire classification of A1 (the highest possible rating) when tested to BS EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire.
APR Superglass 100mm roll is perforated at 2 x 600mm and 3 x 400mm widths for easy installation between common studs and joists spacings to minimize on-site off-cuts and wastage.
Acoustic Partition Rolls are odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
APR Rolls adapt to any slight imperfections in the substrate and knit together, eliminating any air gaps (thermal bridging).
The absence of air gaps is crucial to achieving a high level of performance in the relevant application.
Sound Insulation provides a high level of sound absorption, whilst also improving the thermal and fire performance of the floor, wall or partitions.
Acoustic Roll is particularly effective at preventing the hollow sound that can occur in partitions with unfilled cavities.
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll is manufactured at a minimum density of 10kg/m³.
Width: 1200mm (perforated 2x600mm / 3x400mm)
BRE Green Guide Rating: A+
Density: minimum 10kg/m3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.044 W/mK
Fire Classification: Euroclass A1 (non-combustible)
Water Vapour Resistivity: 5.00MNs/g.m
· Timber and metal stud partitions.
· Thermal Insulation properties.
· Separating walls and floors.
· Internal walls and floors.
· Drylining Systems.
· Acoustic Performance - Excellent sound absorption.
· Fire Performance - Classified as A1 non-combustible.
· Sound Insulation - Manufactured at a nominal density of 10kg/m³.
· Recycled Content - Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
· Environmental - BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
· Easy To Fit - Suitable for 600mm or 400mm joist stud centres.
· Highest possible Fire Rating - tested to BS EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire.
· Manufactured in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems.
· Zero Ozone Depletion Potential & zero Global Warming Potential.
· Recycled Content - Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass which would otherwise go to landfill.
· Generic BRE Green Guide Rating of A+.
· CFC & HCFC Free Product.
Certification and Standards:
· BS EN 13162:2012(+A1:2015) Thermal insulation products for buildings – Factory made mineral wool (MW) products.
· BS EN 13172:2012 Thermal insulation products – Evaluation of conformity.
· BS EN ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems (QMS).
· BBA Certified no.89/2231.
Handling and Storage:
· Supplied compression packed in polythene to provide short term protection.
· For long term protection, the product must be stored indoors or under a waterproof covering in order to protect against weather damage.
· Should not be left permanently exposed to the elements.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
|Board covarage||12.12 m2|
|Material||Fibreglass mineral wool|
|Profile||Acoustic | Thermal | Fire|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.044 W/mK|
|Water Vapour Resistivity||5.00MNs/g.m|
|Width||1200mm (perforated 2x600mm / 3x400mm)|
|Fire Classification||Euroclass A1 (non-combustible)|
|BRE Green Guide Rating||A+ rating|
|Applications||Internal Walls | Partitions | Floors|
|BBA Certified||Yes (no.89/2231)|
|Features||Sound Absorption | Noise Reduction|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.