- Brand: Recticel®
- Model: 150mm GP
- Dimensions: 2,400mm x 1,200mm x 150mm
- SKU: 150mm
- Product code: P1-686
- MPN: 150mm Recticel Eurothane GP
150mm Recticel Eurothane General Purpose Insulation Board is an easy to cut and fit PIR rigid insulation board faced with a gas diffusion tight multilayer foil on both sides that is suitable for pitched roof, timber and steel framed walls, ceilings and floor applications.
Recticel Eurothane GP 2400mm x 1200mm Insulation Board is a high-performance foil faced polyisocyanurate multi application insulation board with a certified thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK, an ideal solution amongst contractors and installers.
Eurothane Recticel GP insulation boards are versatile and available in a wide range of thicknesses from 25mm up to 160mm to suit your spec and ensure you meet thermal regulations.
Recticel Eurothane General Purpose PIR Insulation decreases the thickness of insulation required to hit the required U-values, enhances space in the construction design and helps to reduce the heating and cooling costs within the building.
Rigid PIR Foam Insulation materials can directly contribute to strategies for conserving energy and significantly reduce the effects of global warming.
Recticel PIR Insulation Boards are manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
Eurothane GP Insulation Board is compatible with underfloor heating systems.
The boards are light, easy to install and allow efficient cutting on site.
Size: 2400mm x 1200mm
Board covarage: 2.88m2
Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mk
R-Value: 6.80 m2K/W
Commpressive Strength: ≥140 kPa when tested at 10%
Water Vapour Resistivity: >100 MNs/gm
Surface spread of flame: Class 1
Reaction to fire: E
· Good thermal performance - Lambda (λ) value of 0.022 W/mK.
· Low emissivity foil facing provides improved thermal performance - reducing the achieved U-value.
· Easy to install – lightweight boards are straightforward to handle, fit and transport.
· BBA certification - compliant with the relevant Building Regulations.
· Suitable for multiple applications.
· Compatible with underfloor heating systems.
· Concrete Slab Ground Floors
· Suspended Timber Ground Floors
· Beam and Block Ground Floors
· Upgrading existing Concrete Slab Floors
· Timber Frame External Wall Between Studs
· Pitched Roofs - Between Rafters, Loft insulation
· Flat Roofs - Balconies and Terraces, Between and Under Joists
· Internal walls, Ceilings
How to insulate pitched roofs with Recticel Eurothane GP PIR Insulation?
· Eurothane GP Recticel insulation boards are very popular amongst professional installers.
· The boards are laid with the long edges parallel to the rafters, tightly butted in a brick-bond pattern.
· All board joints running eaves-to-ridge should be supported by rafters.
· Boards can be temporarily fixed with nails prior to counter battening.
How to insulate framed walls with Recticel Eurothane GP PIR Insulation?
· The boards are light, easy to install and allow efficient cutting on site.
· The boards are fitted in a tightly butted brick-bond pattern between the framed wall battens.
How to insulate floors with Recticel Eurothane GP PIR Insulation?
· The boards are light, easy to install and allow efficient cutting on site.
· The boards are laid in a tightly butted brick-bond pattern.
· If the desired insulation thickness comprises two layers, board joints should be staggered and the thicker layer positioned outermost.
Standards and Certificates:
· Product standard EN 13165:2012 + A2:2016
· Production ISO 9001:2015
· Environmental management ISO 14001:2015
· BBA Certificate 02/3905 (25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150 and 160mm thick)
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
|Board covarage||2.88 m2|
|Commpressive Strength||≥140 kPa when tested at 10%|
|Reaction to fire||E|
|Size||2400mm x 1200mm|
|Surface spread of flame||Class 1|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.022 W/mk|
|Water Vapour Resistivity||100 MNs/gm|
|Vapour Resistivity||100 MNs/gm|
|Finish||Multilayer foil on both sides|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle|
|Applications||Roof ǀ Wall ǀ Floor ǀ Multi|
|Features||Reduce the heating and cooling costs|
|Manufacturer||Recticel Eurothane GP®|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.