- Brand: EcoTherm®
- Model: 75mm EcoTherm
- Weight: 7.85kg
- Dimensions: 2,400mm x 1,200mm x 75mm
- SKU: 75mm
- Product code: P1-610
- MPN: 75mm EcoTherm Eco-Versal
75mm EcoTherm EcoVersal PIR Insulation Board 5 in 1 Solution is a universal multi-purpose fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides designed for insulating pitched roofs, floors, walls, ceilings and dormer cheeks.
Ecotherm Eco-Versal 2400mm x 1200mm x 75mm is suitable for a wide range of applications including both new build and upgrading the thermal performance of existing building elements, providing a cost effective means of reducing CO2 emissions and for compliance with Building Regulations.
Eco-Versal has a thermal conductivity (lambda value) of 0.022 W/mK with low emissivity surface of the reflective foil which can help improve U-values in certain constructions when reflecting into a cavity.
The compressive strength of Eco-Versal typically exceeds 140 kPa when tested at 10% compression to BS EN 826: 2013 (Thermal insulating products for building applications. Determination of compressive behaviour).
Eco-Versal is suitable for use with most Underfloor Heating Systems (UFH) and if correctly installed, Eco-Versal has an indefinite life.
EcoTherm Eco-Versal PIR Insulation Board can be used to insulate: solid floors (above and below slab), suspended block and beam floors, suspended floating timber floors (between and over the joists), walls (between and inside timber studs), insulated sheathing, roofs, ceilings, dormer cheeks (between, over and under rafter).
Size: 2400mm x 1200mm
Board covarage: 2.88m2
Weight: approx. 7.85 kg
Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mk
R-Value: 3.409 m2K/W
Commpressive Strength: 140 kPa when tested at 10%
Water Vapour Resistivity: >100 MNs/gm
Surface spread of flame: Class 1
Reaction to fire: E
Ideal for use in:
· Pitched roofs
· Cold flat roofs
· Timber frame walls
· Solid walls
· Dormer cheeks
· Room in the roof applications
· Do not drop boards.
· To cut use a sharp knife or fine tooth saw.
· Wear eye protection.
· Damaged boards should not be used.
· Wear suitable hand protection.
· Cutting with power tools generates non-hazardous dust, so should be kept to a minimum.
· Ideally all operations which produce dust should be carried out in well ventilated conditions.
· Where possible a dust mask selected in accordance with BS EN 149 should be worn.
· Health and Safety - Eco-Versal PIR board is chemically inert and safe to use.Store boards in a flat, dry area off the ground away from mechanical and water damage and sources of ignition.
· The boards must be protected from prolonged exposure to sunlight and should be stored either under cover or covered with opaque polyethylene or tarpaulin.
· Keep boards dry at all times.
Standards & Certification:
· EcoTherm Insulation is manufactured under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System (LPCB certificate 388 – 7QMS), ISO 14001.
· Environmental Management System (LPCB certificate - 388 – 7EMS).
· BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (LPCB certificate 388 – 7HS).
· Eco-Versal is covered BBA Agrément Certificate No 99/3569.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
|Board covarage||2.88 m2|
|Commpressive Strength||140 kPa when tested at 10%|
|Reaction to fire||E|
|Size||2400mm x 1200mm|
|Surface spread of flame||Class 1|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.022 W/mk|
|Water Vapour Resistivity||100 MNs/gm|
|Weight||approx. 7.85 kg|
|Vapour Resistivity||100 MNs/gm|
|Finish||Aluminium Foil Facings|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle|
|Applications||Roofs ǀ Walls ǀ Floors ǀ Ceilings|
|Features||General Purpose Insulation Board|
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth