- Brand: Kingspan®
- Model: 90mm Thermaroof® TR27
- Weight: 12.50kg
- Dimensions: 1,200mm x 1,200mm x 90mm
- SKU: 90mm TR27
- Product code: P1-2486
- MPN: 90mm Thermaroof® TR27
Kingspan TR27 Thermaroof 90mm is used as a flat roof insulation on roofs waterproofed with fully-adhered, single-ply, partially-bonded, built-up felt, mastic asphalt or cold liquid applied waterproofing.
Thermaroof TR27 is manufactured to the highest standards in accordance with current building requirements offering a thermal conductivity of 0.025 W/mK (thickness 80 – 119mm).
Flat Roof Insulation Board Kingspan Thermaroof TR27 is a highly effective PIR rigid insulation core faced on both sides with a coated glass tissue, autohesively bonded to the insulation core during manufacture.
Kingspan Thermaroof® TR27 LPC/FM is manufactured to the current construction standards and covered by BBA Certificate 16/5332.
Therma TR27 is also certified as ‘Very Good’ to BES 6001 (Framework Standard for the Responsible Sourcing of Construction Products).
TR27 comes in standard board size 1200mm x 1200mm and square edge board profile.
If correctly installed, Kingspan Thermaroof® TR27 LPC/FM can have an indefinite life.
Its durability depends on the supporting structure and the conditions of its use.
Board coverage: 1.44m²
Pack coverage: 4.32m²
Material: PIR Polyisocyanurate (rigid polyurethane foam PU)
Thermal Conductivity: 0.025 W/mK
Thermal resistance (R-value): 3.60 m2K/W
Compressive strength: 150kPa
Water Vapour Resistivity: 300 MNs/gm
Profile: Square Edge
Facings: faced on both sides with a coated glass tissue
Kingspan Thermaroof® TR27 LPC/FM Features:
· Non-deleterious material.
· Easy to handle and install.
· Manufactured with Nilflam® technology.
· Ideal for new build and refurbishment.
· Fully compatible with green roof systems.
· High performance rigid thermoset PIR insulation board.
· Available with FM Approval to FM 4470 'Kingspan Therma'.
· Certified thermal conductivity of 0.025 W/mK (insulant thickness 80 - 119 mm).
· Certified thermal conductivity of 0.024 W/mK (insulant thickness ≥ 120 mm).
· Fully compatible with most bitumen based and mastic asphalt waterproofing systems.
· Certified to Framework Standard for the Responsible Sourcing of Construction Products ‘Very Good’.
· Fully compatible with single-ply non-bituminous membranes that are fully bonded with solvent-based adhesive systems.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Board covarage||4.32 m2|
|Colour||Light Yellow | Brownish|
|Material||PIR Polyisocyanurate (rigid polyurethane foam PU)|
|Pack Quantity||3 boards|
|Size||90mm x 1200mm x 1200mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.025 W/mK|
|Water Vapour Resistivity||300 MNs/gm|
|Coverage||1.44m2 / board|
|Finish||Coated glass tissue facings|
|Application Temperature||from +5 °C to +25 °C|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||Flat Roofs (waterproofed)|
|Features||High performance flat roof insulation board|
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth