- Brand: Xtratherm®
- Model: 80mm SR/RS Rainscreen
- Dimensions: 2,400mm x 1,200mm x 80mm
- SKU: 80mm
- Product code: P1-1234
- MPN: 80mm Rainscreen Cladding Safe-R SR/RS
80mm Rainscreen Cladding Insulation Xtratherm Safe-R SR/RS is a high-class rigid phenolic insulation board with a low emissivity foil facings designed for ventilated rainscreen cladding applications in new build and refurbishment projects
Xtratherm SR/RS 2400mm x 1200mm x 80mm insulation boards are BBA certified and LABC assured high-efficiency material with an approved thermal conductivity (lambda value) as low as 0.021W/mK.
The composite foil facings on both sides of the SR/RS board incorporate an integral vapour barrier, which helps to reduce the risk of condensation.
SR/RS Safe-R premium insulation provides the most efficient U-Values with minimal intrusion into valuable living space.
Using SR/RS Xtratherm Rainscreen Cladding Insulation will reduce heat loss while also delivering excellent thermal bridging details.
Xtratherm Safe-R SR/RS products are stable, rot proof and will remain effective for the life span of the building (depending on specification and installation).
Rainscreen façade systems are bespoke and configuration and specification of those systems are specific to individual buildings.
SR/RS Rainscreen Cladding Insulation has been tested to BS 8414 (Parts 1 and 2) in a number of compliant system specifications.
Pack Quantity: 4
Pack Coverage: 11.52m2
Profile: Square Edge
Thermal Conductivity: 0.020W/mK
Compressive Strength: >100 (kPa)
Reaction to Fire: Euroclass B-s1, d0
· BBA Certified.
· Superior performance rigid phenolic insulation.
· Euroclass B Fire Classification - Rainscreen Applications.
· Thermal conductivity (lambda value) of 0.020 W/mK.
· Reduced thermal bridging.
· Reduced risk of condensation.
· Lightweight and easy to install.
· Integral vapour control layer.
· Reduced insulation thickness.
· Standard size 2400mm x 1200mm (8 x 4) boards.
· Tested and Approved under BS 8414.
· Meets criteria of BR135.
Handling, Cutting and Storage:
· Xtratherm insulation should be stored off the ground, on a clean flat surface and must be stored under cover.
· The polythene wrapping is not considered adequate protection for outside exposure.
· Care should be taken to protect the insulation in storage and during the build process.
· Appropriate PPE should be worn when handling insulation.
Certification and standards:
· BBA Certification No.10/4803.
· BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
· BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
· BS EN 13166.
For compliance with the latest Building Regulations and Standards in other jurisdictions, consult your system supplier and local building control authorities.
Xtratherm Safe-R SR/RS is not suitable for use on high-rise buildings in England where; the building contains one or more dwellings, in an institution or a room for residential purposes
(excluding any room in a hostel, hotel or boarding house), student accommodation, care homes, sheltered housing, hospitals and dormitories in boarding schools, with a storey at least 18m above ground.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Board covarage||11.52 m2|
|Compressive Strength||>100 (kPa)|
|Fire Classification||Euroclass B-s1, d0|
|Finish||Low emissivity foil facings|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||Façade ǀ Ventilated rainscreen cladding|
|BBA Certified||Yes (no. 10/4803)|
|Vapour Control Layer||Yes, build in|
|Foil faced||Both sides|
|Features||Superior Performance ǀ LABC Assured|
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth