- Brand: Kingspan®
- Model: 90mm K-Roc® Rainscreen Slab
- Weight: 14.58kg
- Dimensions: 1,200mm x 600mm x 90mm
- SKU: 90mm K-Roc
- Product code: P1-2530
- MPN: 90mm K-Roc® Rainscreen Slab
Kingspan K-Roc® Rainscreen Façade Insulation Slab is a 90mm rock mineral fibre insulation slab (Euroclass A1) designed for use behind rainscreen façades in all buildings regardless of building type, height, construction and location.
90mm Rainscreen Façade Insulation Slab Kingspan K-Roc is a great heat conductor with a certified thermal conductivity (lambda value) of 0.034 W/mK (the lower the thermal conductivity, the better the insulation product).
K-Roc Rock Mineral Fibre Rainscreen Slab has a density of 45 kg/m3 and comes in a standard insulation slab size 600mm wide by 1200mm long (4' by 2').
Kingspan Rainscreen Slab K-Roc is manufactured to the highest standards under a management system certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
The use of K-Roc® Rainscreen Façade Insulation Slab is covered by BBA Certificate 20/5845.
Kingspan K-Roc in a specific construction has been successfully tested to BS 8414-2: 2015 + A1: 2017 (Fire performance of external cladding systems.
K-Roc® Rainscreen Slab is also certified to BES 6001 (Framework Standard for the Responsible Sourcing of Construction Products).
Pack Quantity: 5
Slab Coverage: 0.72m²
Pack Coverage: 3.60m²
Profile: Square Edge
Thermal Conductivity: 0.034W/mK
Material: rock mineral fibre insulation slab
Fire Classification: Euroclass A1
Kingspan K-Roc® Rainscreen Façade Insulation Slab Installation:
· The installation guidance for K-Roc® Rainscreen Slab outlined in this section must only be followed after considering the below.
· To ensure compliance with the latest Building Regulations and Standards please consult your system to Local Building Control for more information.
· In England and Wales, for ‘relevant’ buildings over 18m in height, membranes used as part of the external wall construction above ground level should achieve a minimum of Euroclass B-s3,d0.
· Since rainscreen façade systems are proprietary and use differing mechanisms to fix and support the external cladding to the wall structure, installation guidance should be sought from the system manufacturer.
· Nevertheless, in the absence of any other guidance the instructions set out below may be followed.
· Insulation slabs should be installed break-bonded with slab edges lightly butted and in such a manner to achieve a close fit between the slab and substrate interface so as to avoid gaps behind or between the slabs.
· Slabs should be cut neatly around fixings and brackets, so as to avoid gaps.
· Fixings required to fix slab will vary with the geographical location of the building, the local topography, the height and width of the wall, the wall structure, and the type of mechanism being used to attach the cladding system.
· A minimum of 3 fixings per m2 are required to secure the insulation slab to the wall structure.
· The requirement for additional fixings should be assessed in accordance with BS / I.S. EN 1991-1-4: 2005 + A1: 2010 (Eurocode 1. Actions on structures. General Actions. Wind Actions).
· The fixings should be evenly distributed over the whole area of the slab.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Board covarage||3.60 m2|
|Material||Rock mineral fibre insulation slab|
|Pack Quantity||5 slabs|
|Size||90mm x 600mm x 1200mm|
|Fire Classification||Euroclass A1|
|Coverage||0.72m² / board|
|Quantity||5 slabs per pack|
|Application Temperature||from +5 °C to +25 °C|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||Insulation for use behind rainscreen façades|
|BBA Certified||Yes, no. 20/5845|
|Features||Class A1 Rainscreen Façade Insulation Slab|
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth