- Brand: Everbuild®
- Model: Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner
- Weight: 0.61kg
- Dimensions: 275mm x 75mm x 75mm
- SKU: PU Foam Cleaner
- Product code: P1-2385
- MPN: Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner
Everbuild Dual Purpose PU Foam Cleaner (500ml) is an easy to use aerosol solvent-based cleaning agent used to remove and clean wet and uncured PU foam from tools and a wide range of substrates.
Foam Cleaner attaches to gun foam applicators for purging through; also includes a spray nozzle for use without applicator to remove wet foam from the outside of the gun and from most building substrates.
Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner allows you to clean PU foams from guns and nozzles, suitable for trade professionals and home DIY-ers.
EVERBUILD® Foam Cleaner can be used for cleaning spilt PU foam from surrounding areas.
When cleaning spilt/excess foam, ensure surrounding areas are protected with impervious masking tape to prevent attack by the solvents in this product.
This product enables expensive guns to be reused time after time.
Packaging: 500ml tin
Shelf Life: 12 months
Application Temperature: 5 °C - 25 °C. (Optimum 20 °C)
Storage Conditions: between 15 °C and 20 °C
Everbuild Dual Purpose PU Foam Cleaner Application Instructions:
· The following are recommended tips for cleaning foam in all common situations.
· If foam in a gun is allowed to cure, the gun will become completely useless, as no solvent will dissolve PU Foam once cured.
· The following guidelines are given to avoid unnecessary cost of replacement.
· Gun foam may be left attached to a gun for a maximum of 7 days after use.
· If left for longer, there is a risk of the foam curing from the nozzle inwards or propellant leaking out.
· If foam is left attached to the gun, spray EVERBUILD® Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner over the outside of the discharge nozzle before storage to remove any residues which may seize up the valve.
· When you have finished using foam on a project, and do not intend to use the gun again within 7 days, remove the foam can (CARE - GLOVES and GOGGLES).
· Read the usage/safety instructions on the can, attach Foam Cleaner to your gun by screwing the canister onto the gun adapter until it will go no further, taking care not to cross thread or over tighten the canister.
· Pull the trigger on the gun to release the solvent into the gun barrel and discharge the solvent into a suitable container for disposal.
· Only stop discharging the cleaner when the solution being ejected from the gun is completely clear.
· Leave the EVERBUILD® Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner attached to the gun for 5 minutes to allow the solvent in the gun to work on the residues inside.
· Pull the trigger once again until only clear solvent emerges.
· Leave for a further 5 minutes and repeat this process 2 or 3 times until the gun is completely clear.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet ǀ SDS
|Storage||Store upright between 15 °C and 20 °C|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Application Temperature||from +5 °C to +25 °C|
|Shipping method||Rigid Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||Used to remove and clean wet and uncured foam|
|Features||Easy to use aerosol solvent-based cleaning agent|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.