- Brand: Everbuild®
- Model: Everbuild General Purpose Silicone - Clear
- Weight: 0.33kg
- Dimensions: 210mm x 47mm x 47mm
- SKU: Clear
- Product code: P1-2381
- MPN: Everbuild General Purpose Silicone - Clear
Everbuild Multi-purpose Silicone 290ml (Clear – Transparent) is a quick curing, flexible long-lasting silicone sealant with anti-fungal properties that can be used in areas of high humidity and damp to create a completely waterproof permanent seal.
General Purpose Silicone EVERBUILD® is a fast curing time product designed to create a high-strength waterproof seal on a range of substrates: around showers and baths, upvc trims, cladding, laminates, aluminium and general draught-proofing.
This Silicone Sealant contains a special fungicide that provides protection against mould and bacteria mildew and black mould that are commonly found in areas of high humidity.
EVERBUILD® General Purpose Silicone is an acetoxy cure silicone sealant that cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible seal.
Multi-purpose Silicone is an ideal solution for creating a clean and professional finish.
Colour: Clear (Transparent)
Cartridge Size: 290ml
Material Density: 0.95g/cm3
Shelf Life: 12 Months unopened
pH Value: 7.2 / 7.8 Mildly alkaline
Temperature Resistance: -40 to +70°C
Storage: +5⁰C to +25⁰C without direct sunlight
Application Temperature: -30⁰C to +150⁰C (Recommended +5⁰C)
Curing Time: 2mm per 24 hours in depth
Skin Time: 15-30 mins
Everbuild GP Silicone Key points:
· Permanently flexible.
· Anti-fungal formula.
· Quick curing - low dirt pick up.
· Low viscosity for fast application.
· High strength waterproof seal.
Everbuild General Purpose Silicone Application:
· All surfaces must be clean, dry and dust free.
· All loose or flaking surface coatings, and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed before application.
· Glass, steel and aluminium should be cleaned with a proprietary solvent prior to application for optimum adhesion.
· Porous surfaces may require priming - a small area should be tested first.
· Reference should be made to the recommended joint ratios.
· Ensure that the joint design only permits adhesion to two surfaces, as three sided adhesion will impair flexibility.
· Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread.
· Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45° with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed.
· Apply using a standard sealant gun.
· Best results will be obtained by keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed.
· Smooth down within 15 minutes of application.
· To ensure a proper bond, always smooth the sealant down using a spatula or piece of wood wetted with a soap and water solution.
· An improved appearance can be achieved by placing masking tape to both sides of the joint and removing it within 5 minutes of application.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet ǀ SDS
|Material||Hybrid polymer based silicone|
|Storage||+5⁰C to +25⁰C without direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life||12 months unopened|
|pH Value||7.2 / 7.8 Mildly alkaline|
|Application Temperature||Recommended +5⁰C|
|Service Temperature||-30 to +150°C|
|Features||Designed to create a high-strength waterproof seal|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.