- Brand: Everbuild®
- Model: Everbuild Stixall - White
- Weight: 0.33kg
- Dimensions: 210mm x 47mm x 47mm
- SKU: White
- Product code: P1-2377
- MPN: Everbuild Stixall - White
Everbuild Stixall Extreme Power Silicone Adhesive and Sealant WHITE (290ml) is a combined high-grab building adhesive and sealant offering a high strength adhesion and gap-filling capabilities that can be applied to a wide range of substrates.
Stixall is a one part, chemically curing sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies specifically designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other and themselves.
Silicone Adhesive and Sealant Everbuild Stixall is entirely waterproof, weatherproof and resistant to extreme temperatures suitable for interior and exterior use and has a fast curing time for speedy job completion.
Everbuild Stixall provides the most extreme power to both bond and seal virtually everything to anything in virtually all conditions including damp substrates and underwater applications, even in the rain!
Stixall Extreme Power is the ultimate building adhesive and sealant, based on hybrid polymer technology.
Everbuild Stixall Silicone Sealant is available in 3 colours: white, black and clear (transparent). is available in 3 colours: white, black and clear (transparent).
Cartridge Size: 290ml
Material Density: 1.02 kg/l
Shelf Life: 12 Months unopened
pH Value: 7.2 / 7.8 Mildly alkaline
Temperature Resistance: -40 to +70°C
Storage: +5⁰C to +25⁰C without direct sunlight
Application Temperature: -40⁰C to +70⁰C (Recommended +5⁰C)
Curing Time: 2mm per 24 hours in depth
Skin Time: 15-30 mins
Stixall Extreme Power Silicone Sealant Key Points:
· Quick curing time for speedy job completion.
· Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
· High bonding strength for interior and exterior use.
· Certified to the harmonized European standard for Sealants for façade and sanitary use.
· Can be applied to Wet Surfaces - Waterproof and Weatherproof.
· Overpaintable with some paints - always test a small area first.
· Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +70°C.
· Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents).
· Resistant to slump: <3mm (ISO7390).
· Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester.
Everbuild Stixall Silicone Sealant and Adhesive Application:
· All substrates must be clean and dust-free.
· Everbuild Stixall Silicone Sealant can be used on damp surfaces without standing water.
· Can be used for underwater applications in the case of an emergency repair.
· Carefully cut the tip of the silicone sealant cartridge.
· Fix the nozzle and cut the aperture to the required width.
· Apply with a standard sealant gun.
· If using Stixall as a sealant - masking tape should be used to ensure that adjacent walls do not get contaminated with the product.
· The masking tape should be removed immediately before the sealant sets.
· The sealant should be tooled within 5 minutes of application to ensure a smooth, professional finish.
· When using the silicone sealant as an adhesive for bonding lightweight items, apply the adhesive to the back of the item in one or two continuous beads and press them into place.
· Ensure that the Everbuild Stixall Silicone Sealant is fully cured before being painted over.
· If the adhesive is still wet, you can remove it with white spirit and a cloth.
· Fully cured material can be carefully removed by mechanical means.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet ǀ SDS
|Material||Hybrid polymer based silicone|
|Storage||+5⁰C to +25⁰C without direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life||12 months unopened|
|pH Value||7.2 / 7.8 Mildly alkaline|
|Application Temperature||Recommended +5⁰C|
|Applications||Bonding and Sealing|
|Service Temperature||-40 to +70°C|
|Features||Extreme Power building adhesive and sealant|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.