- Brand: Unilin Insulation (UK) known as Xtratherm
- Model: 120mm Unilin XtroDeck XO/XD
- Weight: 34.00kg
- Dimensions: 2,400mm x 1,200mm x 120mm
- SKU: 120mm Unilin XtroDeck XO/XD
- Product code: P1-3399
- MPN: 120mm Unilin XtroDeck XO/XD
The 120mm XO/XD Unilin XtroDeck Xtroliner is an embossed aluminum facings flat roof insulation with rigid modified Polyisocyanurate (PIR) core that provides total solutions for flat roof projects.
Flat Roof Insulation XO/XD is manufactured to EN 13165 by Unilin Insulation with a declared lambda (thermal conductivity) of 0.021 W/mK and Euroclass C s2 d0 fire classification.
The fire rating for the roof system when tested to EN 13501-5 and BS 476 Part 3 ‘External Fire Exposure Roof Test’ will be dependent upon the system specified.
On metal decks, XtroDeck Unilin XO/XD Flat Roof Insulation should be adhered in a PU glue over the vapour control layer.
XtroDeck is suitable for use on roof decks that are subject to limited maintenance foot traffic.
When the roof is complete, protective boarding should be laid if additional site work is to be carried out.
Built up roofing systems should be finished with a suitable reflective layer such as chippings.
This product is not suitable for use with a torch on underlays.
Size: 120mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Pack Quantity: 3 sheets
Pack Coverage: 8.64m2
Board Coverage: 2.88m2
Profile: Square Edge
R-Value: 5.70 m2K/W
Density (Foam Core): 32kg/m3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.021 W/mK
Compressive Strength: >150 (kPa)
Reaction to Fire: Euroclass C, s2-d0
Unilin Xtroliner XtroDeck XO/XD Features:
· High performance flat roof board.
· Faced with an embossed aluminum facings.
· Euroclass C s2 d0 fire classification.
· Declared lambda (thermal conductivity) of 0.021 W/mK.
· Rigid foam modified Polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
· Compressive Strength >150kP (at 10% compression).
· Suitable for partially bonded, self adhered built-up bituminous felt systems.
· XtroDeck XO/XD flat roof insulation board may also be fully bonded.
Unilin Xtroliner XtroDeck XO/XD Installation Guidelines:
· Laying (Concrete Deck) – Ensure concrete decks are laid to provide correct falls to outlets and are clean, dry, without projections.
· Primer should be laid in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
· The vapour control layer should be fully bonded to the deck and the XtroDeck should be laid into PU adhesive on the vapour control layer in a break bonded pattern.
· The boards can also be mechanically fixed or adhered with other suitable adhesive approved by the system provider.
· Fixing heads should be sealed.
· Laying (Timber Deck) – On plywood decks, XtroDeck should be fully bedded in PU Adhesive over a continuous vapour control layer which has been bonded to the deck.
· The boards can also be mechanically fixed or adhered with adhesive approved by the system provider.
· Fixing heads should be sealed.
· Mechanical Fixing – The specification for fixing Unilin roof boards will vary with the location, roof height/width and topographical data.
· Architectural specifications should be consulted.
· Generally with 2400x1200mm boards, a minimum of 6 fixings per board are adequate, located between 50mm and 150mm from all edges, additional fixings may be placed along the centre line.
· Countersunk washers, 50mm in diameter, should be used with each fixing. However, BS 6399: Part 2 should always be consulted.
· In two layer systems, all layers should be fixed in accordance with fixing manufacturers instructions.
· Bitumen Based Built Up Roofing Systems - Technical guidance from the appropriate bitumen waterproofing manufacturer should be sought as to assure proper installation of the bonded built up roofing system.
· Not suitable for use with a torch on underlays.
· Fire – Each contract should be assessed for suitability of torch on applications.
· The suitability of materials, substrates and specifications should be assessed before commencement.
· Application of the torch on the system should be undertaken only by fully trained personnel with appropriate fire precautions and fire extinguishing equipment available at hand.
· All timber roof components, and most insulation materials are combustible, and will be vulnerable to a naked flame.
· These materials may be hidden from view.
· Due attention should be given and all precautions taken.
· This is the responsibility of the operatives.
· Not suitable for torching under underlays.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Board covarage||8.64 m2|
|Material||Polyisocyanurate Rigid Foam|
|Pack Quantity||3 boards|
|Size||120mm x 1200mm x 2400mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.021 W/mK|
|Fire Reaction||Euroclass C, s2-d0|
|Finish||Embossed aluminum foil facings|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||Flat Roof Systems|
|BBA Certified||Yes (No. 11/4817)|
|Fixing method||Laying (Concrete and Timber Deck), Mechanical Fixing|
|Foil faced||Yes, foil facings on both sides|
|U-value||0.15 - 0.20 W/m²K|
|Features||Faced with an embossed aluminum facings|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.