- Brand: Unilin Insulation (UK) known as Xtratherm
- Model: 150mm Unilin ECO Sarking
- Weight: 20.00kg
- Dimensions: 2,400mm x 1,200mm x 150mm
- SKU: 150mm Unilin ECO Sarking
- Product code: P1-3356
- MPN: 150mm Unilin ECO Sarking
150mm ECO/MA 360 Unilin Sarking Warm Roof Construction Board, a superior performance bio-enhanced PIR rigid foam thermal insulation board suitable for pitched roofs.
Sarking Warm Roof Construction Board has the strength and thermal properties required to reach the high performance U-Values specified in the Building Regulations.
Using pioneering environmentally conscious technology, ECO360 in pitched roof applications will reduce heat loss while also delivering excellent thermal bridging details.
It is lightweight, easy to install and combines high compressive strength with low thermal conductivity, providing a high performance solution for pitched roof insulation.
ECO360 MA Bio Enhanced Insulation for sarking warm roofs offers excellent insulation performance with a thermal conductivity (lambda value) of 0.020 W/mK.
Detailing with breather membranes and vapour control membranes can be more accurately achieved with insulation in a single plane.
Adding an additional layer of Unilin ECO/MA between the counter battens minimises fixing length and improves the overall U-Value of the roof.
This bio-enhanced insulation will significantly improve the U-Value of new and existing roofs.
The product packaging is biodegradable and the overall content has been reduced significantly.
Unilin ECO360 Sarking Roof Board offers a bio-enhanced formulation which is halogen free.
ECO360 is a part of a design solution to achieve RIBA/RIAI Climate Challenge 2030, LETI Standards and the Future Homes Hub targets.
Size: 150mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Board Coverage: 2.88m2
Pack Coverage: 5.76m2
Profile: Square Edge
Thermal Conductivity: 0.020 W/mK
Reaction to Fire: NPD
Compressive Strength: >150 (kPa)
Unilin ECO360 Sarking Warm Roof Construction Features:
· Halogen free.
· Suitable for warm roofs.
· Biodegradable packaging.
· High compressive strength.
· Suitable for pitched roofs.
· Suitable for sarking roof construction.
· Bio-enhanced PIR rigid foam insulation.
· Achieve RIBA/RIAI Climate Challenge 2030
· Enhanced performance lambda as low as 0.020 W/mK.
· Improves the U-Value of new and existing roofs.
· Meets U-Values specified in the Building Regulations.
· Achieve LETI Standards and the Future Homes Hub targets.
Unilin ECO/MA (SARKING) Warm Roof Construction Installation Guidelines:
· Ensure cavity wall insulation has continued to roof height to meet with the roof insulation.
· Fix a treated timber stop rail to the end of the rafter at the eaves.
· Lay ECO/MA Sarking over the rafters ensuring the boards are fully engaged and positioned in a staggered pattern.
· Joints should be fully supported by rafters.
· Fill any gaps with expanding foam.
· Use large headed clout nails to hold boards temporarily in place until they are secured by the counter battens.
· Fix 38mm x 50mm counter battens with approved helical type fixings through the ECO/MA Sarking into the rafter.
· The amount of fixings is determined by the fixing manufacturer who can also provide wind load calculations.
· A breathable sarking membrane should be fitted; refer to manufacturer’s Agrément certification.
· Ventilation may have to be provided subject to that certification and minimises the risk of interstitial condensation forming on the underside of the membrane.
· Providing an unventilated void under the membrane can improve the thermal performance.
· Secure 50mm x 25mm tiling battens through the counterbatten and ECO/MA Sarking to the rafter.
Certification and standards:
· BBA Certification No.12/4956.
· BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
· BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
· BS EN 13165.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Board covarage||5.76 m2|
|Compressive Strength||150 kPa (10% Compression)|
|Material||Bio-enhanced PIR Rigid Foam|
|Size||150mm x 1200mm x 2400mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.020 W/mK|
|Finish||Textured robust low emissivity foil facings|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||Pitched Warm Roof (Sarking)|
|Vapour Control Layer||Yes|
|Fixing method||Counter Battens, Rafters, Joists|
|Foil faced||Yes, textured robust low emissivity foil facings|
|Features||Meets U-Values specified in the Building Regulations|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.