- Brand: Unilin Insulation (UK) known as Xtratherm
- Model: 92.5mm (80mm) Unilin SR/TB
- Weight: 34.00kg
- Dimensions: 2,400mm x 1,200mm x 92.50mm
- SKU: 92.5mm (80mm) Unilin SR/TB
- Product code: P1-3454
- MPN: 92.5mm (80mm) Unilin SR/TB
92.5mm Insulated Plasterboard SR/TB, comprising a rigid phenolic core between composite glass tissue/foil facings bonded to 12.5mm plasterboard used for drylining walls fixed with adhesive dabs.
The insulated drylining wall insulation Unilin Safe-R SR/TB with certified lambda value (thermal conductivity) of 0.020 W/mK and Euroclass B-s1, d0 reaction to fire classification.
Unilin SR/TB is designed to provide high levels of thermal insulation and drylining in one operation, providing the solution of choice in new build and refurbishment projects.
Whether building new or upgrading, due consideration towards the energy efficiency of your home can have many benefits, including reduced energy costs and improved living conditions.
An important factor when drylining a wall is to provide fire stops along the top and bottom of each board and around all openings (doors, windows, etc).
These are provided by the continuous ribbons of adhesive and prevent fire penetrating behind the insulation layer.
These continuous ribbons of adhesive also help to prevent thermal looping, leading to an overall improved U-Value for the wall element.
When upgrading existing properties, a professional should be engaged to assess the property for appropriate insulation treatments and effective detailing.
Walls should be dry and decoration stripped back to the wall substrate.
Appropriate ventilation strategies must be considered as part of the overall energy upgrade.
Size: 92.5mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Pack Quantity: 8 sheets
Pack Coverage: 23.04m2
Board Coverage: 2.88m2
Profile: Square Edge
R-Value: 4.35 m2K/W
Density (Foam Core): 32kg/m3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.020 W/mK
Compressive Strength: >120 (kPa)
Reaction to Fire: Euroclass B, s1-d0
Unilin SR/TB Insulated Plasterboard Features:
· Responsive high performance insulation system.
· High levels of insulation and drylining in one board.
· Suitable for new build and refurbishment projects.
· Certified lambda value (thermal conductivity) of 0.020 W/mK.
· Euroclass B-s1, d0 reaction to fire classification.
· Used for drylining walls fixed with adhesive dabs.
· Reduced energy costs and improved living conditions.
Unilin SR/TB Phenolic Insulated Plasterboard Installation Guidelines:
· Ensure the wall is dry and free from any protrusions/wall paper etc.
· Mark the position of Unilin SR/TB Insulated Plasterboard on the wall.
· Setting out and planning insulated board positioning is essential.
· Apply adhesive dabs to the wall in accordance with BS8212, ensuring a 50mm continuous ribbon of adhesive is created at the top and bottom of each board and around all openings.
· Follow adhesive manufacturer’s guidelines.
· General recommendation is to apply vertical dabs at 300mm centres, 25mm in from the edge.
· Dabs should be 50-75mm wide and approximately 25mm deep to allow for tamping.
· Total contact with the board area should be a minimum 20%.
· Maximum height installation for this system is 3m.
· Lift the SR/TB into position using wedges on the floor.
· Apply pressure to the board to level and embed it into the adhesive.
· Allow a 15mm expansion joint at the top and bottom of the panel, and fill with foam filler.
· Insulation should be cut back to accommodate an adjoining panel at external corners.
· Joints should be tightly butted.
· When the adhesive has dried, 3 mechanical fixings (thermally broken) should be fixed through the centre of the board.
· Seal and tape the joints of SR/TB Insulated Plasterboard to ensure the continuous vapour control layer is created.
· Plaster skim installed SR/TB Insulated Plasterboards to finish.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Board covarage||23.04 m2|
|Material||Phenolic core ǀ Gypsum plasterboard|
|Pack Quantity||8 boards|
|Size||92.5mm x 1200mm x 2400mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.020 W/mK|
|Fire Reaction||Euroclass B, s1-d0|
|Finish||Glass tissue/foil facings bonded to 12.5mm plasterboard|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Fixing method||Fixed with adhesive dabs (dot and dab)|
|Foil faced||Yes, foil facings on both sides|
|U-value||0.12 - 0.34 W/m²K|
|Features||Insulated drylining wall insulation|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.