- Brand: EWI Pro
- Model: EWI-250
- Weight: 25.00kg
- Dimensions: 450mm x 250mm x 150mm
- SKU: EWI-250
- Product code: P1-2507
- MPN: EWI-250
EWI-250 Self-Levelling Compound Ultimate Floor Leveller 25kg is an easy-to-use self-leveling compound for internal flooring in homes, offices and public buildings to provide the perfect substrate for ceramic tiles, synthetic floors or parquet flooring.
The Ultimate Leveller EWI-250 is an ideal solution suitable for residential and commercial properties designed for basic surface levelling including: cement, concrete, load-bearing anhydrite screed, and more.
The EWI-250 Ultimate Self-Levelling Compound comes in a 25kg bag ready to be mixed with water.
EWI-250 Ultimate leveller sets within 2 hours and can be covered after 24 hours (see packaging for details), it is the perfect solution for floor levelling.
Self-levelling compound has been designed for use on internal flooring and is suitable to be used on a variety of floor surfaces including underfloor heating.
EWI-250 is a quick-drying product which can be applied at a thickness ranging from 2-100mm.
Nominal thickness: 2mm to 100mm
EWI-060 Mineral Render: approx. coverage 2.5m2 (5-7mm thickness)
Mixing time: approx. 2 - 3 minutes
Mixing ratio: 6.9 litres per 25kg bag
Consistency: dry mix powder
EWI-250 Self-Levelling Compound Ultimate Floor Leveller Application:
· Before application, determine the level to which the screed will be poured.
· The level of the compound can be determined by using notable benchmarks or benchmarks made by using embedded dowels with screws in the ground - the heads can determine the level.
· This process will ensure consistency throughout the project.
· It is recommended to start work at the wall furthest from the entrance.
· If you are working in a large room, it is suggested to separate smaller working fields with a width of 3-6 metres, depending on the speed of the pouring mass.
· After pouring, it should be immediately spread with a steel trowel and de-aired with a spiked roller.
· If the layer is greater than 20mm, it is recommended to level the levelling compound with a metal bar in vibration movements.
· When pouring out the mixture with a machine, use a dual mixing unit.
· The work should be performed without interruption until the entire floor area in the room is covered.
Substrate Preparation for EWI-250 Floor Leveller:
· All surfaces should be clean, dry, and free from any materials which may impair the application.
· Also, prime the substrate with EWI-310 universal primer and ensure that all the substrates are load-bearing and stable.
· This should be checked before application.
· Concrete substrates must be at least six months old, and cement screeds must be at least four weeks old before application.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
|Board covarage||2.5 m2|
|Compressive Strength||≥ 20 MPa|
|Consistancy||Dry mix powder|
|Material||Portland cement, Mineral fillers|
|Profile||Ultimate Floor Leveller|
|Shelf Life||One year from manufacture date|
|Fire Classification||Class A1|
|Coverage||For 1mm thick layer, 1.6kg of product will cover 1m2|
|Application Temperature||from 5 °C to +25 °C|
|Features||Self-leveling compound used for internal flooring|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.