- Brand: EWI Pro
- Model: EWI-007 15l
- Weight: 15.00kg
- Dimensions: 299mm x 274mm x 200mm
- SKU: 15l
- Product code: P1-2229
- MPN: EWI-007 15l
EWI-007 Nano Drex Silicone Paint 15l is a highly hydrophobic external masonry silicone-based paint that contains nano-silicone particles which offers advanced self-cleaning capabilities and enhanced water repellency to any water that encounters the substrate.
Nano Drex Silicone Paint is the most advanced paint within the EWI Pro Silicone Paint Range that creates the perfect, long-lasting finish for any render only for external wall insulation systems.
This silicone-based masonry paint is highly breathable, flexible and hydrophobic, offering excellent compatibility with EWI Pro Nano Drex Silicone Render and providing a decorative finish over our mineral render.
EWI-007 is an ideal solution for use in coastal areas where dirt and weathering are primary concerns.
Nano Drex Silicone Paint is composed of premium ingredients: silicone emulsion dispersion, potassium water glass, active silver ions, mineral filing matter and pigments.
This unique paint offers the highest possible level of protective coating for your property’s exterior, whilst maintaining an attractive coloured finish.
Nano Drex Paint will protect your home with a thin and breathable layer that is highly resistant to dirt and weathering.
Its hydrophobic properties mean that water droplets form on the substrate surface and simply roll off.
EWI-007 Nano Drex Paint provides an excellent resistance to dirt and weathering, which works to ensure a long-lasting finish.
Most popular colours: Pure White, Antique White, Magnolia, Linen, Ivory, Fog, Ice, Clay, Haze, Frost, Cloud, Silver, Bone, Sandstone, Prosecco, Opal, Almond, Silk, Sage, Mirror, Concrete, Storm, Diamond, Smoke, Truffle, Ash and Lead.
Drying time: approx. 12 hours at +20°C
EWI-006 Silicone Paint: approx. coverage 60m2
Application: brushes, rollers or spray equipment
Consistency: ready-to-use product
EWI Pro EWI-007 Silicone Nano Drex Paint Application:
· Apply using brushes, rollers or spray equipment.
· Paint one surface continuously before moving onto the next surface – do not allow any parts of the painted surface to dry out in the process to avoid visible lines.
· Depending on weather conditions, the product should be applied after 3-7 days, and at the latest 21 days after rendering.
· In case of multi-layer render coats, the last layer must be 7 days old, although a single layer is usually sufficient.
· Painting works must not be carried out during rain or snow, strong winds or direct sunlight without special shields to limit exposure to weather conditions.
· Paint coat drying time is 2-3 hours at a temperature of +20°C and about 65% relative humidity.
· Subsequent paint coats can be applied after 12 hours.
· This period can be longer in low temperatures and high relative humidity, e.g. in autumn.
· If the paint is still wet, falling mist can have the same effects as drizzle and may cause water stains and colour changes.
· Paint with intense vibrant colours (reflection coefficient Y < 20%) should not be used for large facades; the resulting temperature and UV radiation in these conditions may reduce paint coat durability and cause colour fading.
Substrate Preparation for EWI-007 Silicone Paint Nano Drex:
· Ensure that the substrate is clean, dry and dust-free.
· All signs of organic overgrowth should be removed, and cracks within the substrate should be filled.
· Apply protective covers to all surfaces that are not to be painted.
Certification and Standards:
· PN-C-81913:1998 Dispersion paints for façade painting.
· European Technical Approvals ETA – 15/0576 and ETA – 15/0575.
· BBA Approval Inspection Testing Certificate 18/5503.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
|Board covarage||60 m2|
|Colour||Available in 380 colours|
|Material||Silicone, potassium water glass, silver ions, pigments|
|Profile||Nano Drex Silicone Paint|
|Water Vapour Resistivity||≥ 70 g/m² 24h|
|Shelf Life||One year from manufacture date|
|Application Temperature||from +5 °C to +25 °C|
|Shipping method||Rigid Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||External Wall Insulation (EWI) systems|
|BBA Certified||Yes (no. 18/5503)|
|Features||Most advanced silicone-based masonry paint|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.