- Brand: Isomass
- Model: 310ml Isocheck Sealant FR
- Weight: 10.88kg
- Dimensions: 65mm x 40mm x 5mm
- SKU: 310ml Isocheck Sealant FR
- Product code: P1-3597
- MPN: 310ml Isocheck Sealant FR
310ml Isocheck Intumescent Acoustic Fire Rated is a mastic sealing and fire stopping compound used for penetration services and linear joints and gap seals mainly in acoustic flooring systems.
Isocheck acoustic fire rated mastic sealant is used to reduce the unwanted airborne sound that is commonly found to pass around the junction between ceilings, floors and walls.
Acoustic and Intumescent Mastic Sealant is used as an acoustic and fire seal between wood, concrete, brickwork and blockwork, in exterior or interior applications.
Size: 40mm x 65mm
Isocheck Intumescent Acoustic FR Mastic Sealant Features:
· Airborne reduction.
· Impact reduction.
· Chemically stable.
· Fire stopping compound.
· For acoustic flooring systems.
· Not reactive with other substances.
· Used for penetration services.
· Used for linear joints.
· Used for gap seals.
· Acoustic overlay floor system.
· Used to reduce impact sound transmission.
· Suitable for new build, refurbishments and listed building projects.
· Meet the sound transmission standards of Approved Document E 2003.
· Enables a timber floor to meet the sound transmission regulations.
Isocheck Intumescent Acoustic FR Mastic Sealant Installation Guidelines:
· The substrate surface must be clean, dry, and free from frost or dew.
· The substrate surface should be sound and resilient enough to not break away under the sealant's tension.
· If the substrate is cracked or crumbling, talk to the manufacturer to discuss appropriate repairs prior to applying sealant.
· The right sealant technology should be chosen to accommodate the anticipated joint movement.
· The sealant must be compatible with surrounding materials and develop proper adhesion to the substrates to provide a viable seal.
· Testing should always take place to verify adhesion and compatibility before starting the job.
· It is important to place the sealant in its designed location for the system to function.
· When sealing joints and gaps, avoid three-sided adhesion by using bond breaker tape and/or backer rod.
· The shape of the sealant bead is also important for each application.
· Make sure to apply the right amount of FR mastic sealant.
· Too much sealant and the joint will be too rigid to move.
· Too little and the sealant may not have the strength to accommodate the movement and fail prematurely.
· Once the job is done field adhesion testing should also be conducted to verify the quality of the joint seal.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Handling Characteristic||Protect hands|
|Material||Mastic Fire Rated Sealant|
|Size||5mm x 40mm x 65mm|
|Fire Classification||Tested to BS 5852-2:1982|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Grade||Fire Rated Sealant|
|Sound insulation reduction||Airbone and Impact|
|Applications||Acoustic Flooring Systems|
|Type||Fire Rated Sealant|
|Fixing method||Sealant Gun|
|Features||Sealing and fire stopping compound|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.