- Brand: Isomass
- Model: 5x50mm Self Adhesive Isolation Strip
- Dimensions: 25,000mm x 50mm x 5mm
- SKU: 5x50mm Self Adhesive Isolation Strip
- Product code: P1-3566
- MPN: 5x50mm Self Adhesive Isolation Strip
5mm x 50mm Acoustic Isolation Strip is used for joists and studs, a self adhesive isolation strip made from a cross linked Isopoli foam which is perfect for the reduction of structure-borne and foot fall noise.
Isolation Strip is used for upgrades when looking to increase impact sound insulation from foot fall noise on floors and reduce structure-borne noise from doors closing and light switches on stud walls.
Acoustic Isolation Strip has no adverse effect on the structural stability of the walls and its adhesive backing ensures easy application of the product to the studs or joists.
This unique acoustic isolation strip is a part of Isomass impact sound transmission reduction system used for partition/separating walls and floors.
When installing direct to timber joists, backing tape should be removed and the Isolation Strip should be bonded to the top of timber joists joints.
Apply Isocheck Flanking Band on the edges of the floorboards just before they are pushed against the perimeter walls to isolate the board from the wall.
Acoustic Isolation Strip is composed of a polyethylene based isolating layer (isopoli) with a self adhesive surface on one side covered with peel off protection.
Size: 5mm x 50mm x 25000mm
Profile: Self Adhesive Strip
Material: Cross linked Isopoli foam
Application: Joists and Studs
Isocheck Acoustic Isolation Strip Features:
· Self adhesive layer backing.
· Isolation for joists and studs.
· Made from a cross linked Isopoli foam.
· Increase impact sound insulation.
· Reduce structure-borne noise.
· Reduce noise from doors closing.
· Reduce noise from light switches on stud walls.
· Reduce noise from foot fall noise on floors.
· Adhesive backing ensures easy application.
· No adverse effect on the structural stability.
· Unique impact sound transmission reduction system.
· Used for partition/separating walls and floors.
Isocheck Acoustic Isolation Strip Application and Installation:
· Installation direct to timber joists.
· Isolating a steel separating or partition wall over a concrete floor.
· Isolating a timber stud wall over a concrete/screed floor.
· Isolating a timber stud wall over timber joists.
· Isolating a separating or partition wall in a timber frame system.
· Isolating a steel separating or partition wall over a timber floor.
· Isolating a timber stud wall over timber floorboards.
· Isolating the edges of a timber or steel stud wall.
· Remove backing tape and bond Isolation Strip to the top of timber joists joints.
· Apply Isocheck Flanking Band on the edges of the floorboards just before they are pushed against the perimeter walls to isolate the board from the wall.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Handling Characteristic||Protective Gloves|
|Material||Cross linked Isopoli foam|
|Profile||Self Adhesive Strip|
|Size||5mm x 50mm x 25000mm|
|Fire Classification||Tested to BS 5852-2:1982|
|Finish||Self Adhesive Layer Backing|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Grade||Self Adhesive Strip|
|Sound insulation reduction||Airbone and Impact|
|Type||Self Adhesive Strip|
|Features||Self Adhesive Layer Backing Isolation Strip|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.