- Brand: Isomass
- Model: 8mm ResiScreed Impact Mat
- Weight: 31.67kg
- Dimensions: 15,000mm x 1,000mm x 8mm
- SKU: 8mm ResiScreed Impact Mat
- Product code: P1-3574
- MPN: 8mm ResiScreed Impact Mat
8mm Isocheck ResiScreed 8 Under Screed Impact Mat is an acoustic insulation mat specially designed to reduce impact sound transmission levels travelling through all types of structural concrete floors.
Under Screed Impact Mat can be used on concrete beam and block, hollow core, in-situ and all other types of concrete structural subfloors, for refurbishment, conversions or new build projects.
ResiScreed 8 comprises a reconstituted rubber crumb layer bonded to a DPM fibreglass backing that has been designed to be placed within a masonry structural floor directly below the screed.
This isolates the screed from the structural sub floor, and provides sufficient impact absorption to place it amongst the top performing flooring systems available.
By ensuring that all the joints are taped, bridging will be eliminated which is the single greatest cause of failure of any system of this type.
Isocheck ResiScreed 8 comes with the backing of a free indemnified design details (that incorporate Isomass products) guaranteed to pass a Part E compliant sound test.
ResiScreed is tested as a single layer product with composition that prevents water transmission which can impair acoustic performance.
Under Screed Impact Mat is manufactured in 365kg/m3 density with an excellent impact improvement performance of 25dB.
Impact Mat ResiScreed is suitable for new build, refurbishment and conversion projects.
Size: 8mm x 1000mm x 15000mm
Profile: Impact Mat
Material: Bonded rubber fibres
Application: Under Screed
Density: 365kg/m3 ±5%
Compression test (BS 4098): 73J/m2
Thermal conductivity (BS 4745): 1.01 Togs
Impact Improvement: 25dB ∆ Lw
ResiScreed 8mm Under Screed Impact Mat Features:
· Prevents water transmission.
· Tested as a single layer product.
· Manufactured in 365kg/m3 density.
· Made from bonded rubber fibres.
· Approx. 80% of recycled tyres composition.
· Used to reduce impact sound transmission.
· Provides sufficient impact absorption.
· Guaranteed to pass a Part E compliant sound test.
· Excellent impact improvement performance of 25dB.
· Suitable for all types of structural concrete floors.
· Suitable for refurbishment, conversions or new build projects.
· Can be used on concrete beam and block, hollow core, in-situ.
Isocheck ResiScreed 8 Under Screed Impact Mat Installation Guidelines:
· The floor surface should be swept free of any loose debris that may damage or bridge the system.
· Butt joint and seal all roll edges of isocheck ResiScreed 6, 8 or 10.
· At perimeters overlap ResiScreed 6, 8 or 10 onto a right angle flanking edge strip which should be turned up all vertical surfaces.
· Flanking edge strips should be turned up all vertical surfaces to allow a minimum 50mm to protrude above the intended FFL of the screed.
· Perimeter overlaps or butt joints should be sealed with a min 100mm wide Isocheck jointing tape.
· Services that penetrate the screed should be isolated by wrapping with ResiScreed 6, 8 or 10 which again would be taped.
· When trafficking the floor take care not to perform any unnecessary actions that may cause any of the taped joints to be forced apart.
· Recommendations as to the use of materials, construction details and methods of installation are given in good faith and relate to typical situations.
· However, every site has different characteristics and reliance should not be placed upon the foregoing recommendations.
· Advice can be given as to specific applications of the products, upon request to Isomass building products.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Handling Characteristic||Protective Gloves|
|Board covarage||15.00 m2|
|Compressive Strength||73J/m2 to BS 4098|
|Size||8mm x 1000mm x 15000mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||1.01 Togs|
|Finish||DPM fibreglass backing|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Sound insulation reduction||25dB (Impact)|
|Applications||All types of structural concrete floors|
|Type||Under Screed Impact Mat|
|Fixing method||Laid, butt joint and seal|
|Features||Reduce impact sound transmission|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.