- Brand: EWI Pro
- Model: EWI-075 1.5mm
- Weight: 25.00kg
- Dimensions: 399mm x 326mm x 277mm
- SKU: 1.5mm
- Product code: P1-2516
- MPN: EWI-075 1.5mm
EWI-075 Silicone Render 1.5mm grain 25kg is the most popular EWI Pro decorative silicone thin-coat render used as a protective finish to an External Wall Insulation (EWI) system that can be applied by hand using a trowel straight out of the bucket.
EWI Pro EWI-075 Silicone Render is a polymer-modified flexible and highly resistant to mechanical impact thin coat top coat plaster which provides a protective barrier on your external walls.
Silicone Render is an ideal solution for external rendering works and once it has set firm, has excellent water and frost resistance.
EWI Pro EWI-075 Silicone Render should be installed on top of the reinforced basecoat layer to ensure the system is durable and will withstand cracking during any movements within the underlying substrate.
Silicone Render can be used as a stand-alone ‘render only’ finish or in the EWI Pro EPS External Wall Insulation System.
Most popular EWI-075 Silicone Render 1.5mm grain colours are: Pure White, Linen, Orchid, Ivory, Mist, Porcelain, Copenhagen, Antique White, Eggshell, Platinum, Elderflower, Fog, Ice, Clay, Haze, Frost, Cloud, Silver, Bone, Sandstone, Parrifin, Magnolia, Prosecco, Opal, Almond, Silk, Sage, Mirror, Concrete, Storm, Diamond, Smoke, Truffle, Ash, Lead and Acorn.
Disclaimer: Render colours may appear differently on-screen compared to real life – we always recommend that you order a colour sample before making a final decision.
EWI-075 Silicone Render is available in thousands of different colours (e.g. RAL or NCS colours).
If the colour you are looking for is not displayed above, please request a quote or call us on 02081910776.
Please note: We do not accept returns on tinted products because our tinted renders are made-to-order.
Colours from different batches may vary slightly - to avoid an uneven finish, mix tubs before application.
Nominal thickness: 1.5mm-3mm
EWI-075 Silicone Render: approx. coverage 9.5m2
Application: by hand
Consistency: ready-to-use product
EWI Pro EWI-075 Silicone Render Application:
· Apply the render using a stainless-steel trowel to the substrate surface.
· The optimal thickness of the render is equal to the grain size and is achieved by removing any excess product from the substrate.
· To ensure an even textured finish, immediately rub up the surface of the render using circular motions with a plastic render float.
· All pigments are added using a highly calibrated mixing machine, however minor discrepancies may occur between batches.
· As a result, for each elevation / insulated render system, we recommend using a large primary container which can hold multiple buckets of coloured render.
· This should be continually topped up and remixed using a paddle mix throughout render application.
· Works must be protected from rain, snow, strong winds and direct sunlight.
· The average drying time for 1.5mm grain Silicone EWI-075 Render is 12-48 hours depending on weather conditions.
· The drying period may be significantly longer in low temperatures and high relative humidity.
Substrate Preparation for EWI-075 Render:
· Before applying the render, the basecoat layer needs to be primed using EWI-333 Top Coat Primer.
· This can be applied to the substrate using a brush, a roller or a spray machine.
EWI-075 Certification and Standards:
· PN-C-81913:1998 Dispersion paints for façade painting.
· European Technical Approvals ETA – 15/0576 and ETA – 15/0575.
· BBA Approval Inspection Testing Certificate 18/5503.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
|Board covarage||9.5 m2|
|Colour||Available in 380 colours|
|Material||Silicone emulsions, fillers, modifying admixtures, pigments|
|Profile||Silicone Render 1.5mm grain|
|Shelf Life||One year from manufacture date|
|Application Temperature||from +5 °C to +25 °C|
|Shipping method||Rigid Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||External Wall Insulation (EWI) systems|
|BBA Certified||Yes (no. 18/5503)|
|Features||Self-cleaning long-lasting Silicone thin-coat Render|
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth