- Brand: Unilin Insulation (UK) known as Xtratherm
- Model: 55mm Unilin XT/UF
- Weight: 4.52kg
- Dimensions: 2,400mm x 1,200mm x 55mm
- SKU: 55mm Unilin XT/UF
- Product code: P1-3072
- MPN: 55mm Unilin XT/UF
55mm Unilin XT/UF Thin-R Insulation for Ground Supported Floor Slab is a rigid foam insulation sheet used in floor construction, designed to achieve Future Home and Passive House Standards.
XT/UF Underfloor Unilin PIR Board is a high performance insulation with a certified thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK which helps to reduce thermal stress and condensation risk.
Unilin’s Flooring Systems XT/UF bring floor insulation performance to new levels, surpassing the default values asked for in current building regulations.
The floor in any building is an area of considerable downward heat loss when not properly insulated.
Unilin Thin-R XT/UF Underfloor will significantly improve the U-Value of new and existing floors.
Unilin XT/UF can help you achieve U-Values as low as 0.14 W/m2K within a floor construction.
Size: 1200mm x 2400mm
Board coverage: 2.88m2
Density (Foam Core): 30-32 Kg/m3
Weight: approx. 4.52kg
Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mk
Compressive Strength: >150 kPa
Water Vapour Resistivity: >100 MNs/gm
Surface spread of flame: Class 1
Reaction to fire: E
Unilin XT/UF Thin-R Floor Insulation Board Features:
· Rapid build system.
· Suitable for newbuild and renovation.
· Reduced insulation thickness.
· Low emissivity foil facings.
· Certified thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK.
· High compressive strength.
· Lightweight and easy to install.
Thin-R XT/UF Unilin Floor Insulation handling, cutting and storage:
· Unilin insulation should be stored off the ground, on a clean, flat surface and must be stored under cover.
· The polythene wrapping is not considered adequate protection for outside exposure.
· Care should be taken to protect the insulation in storage and during the build process.
· The insulation boards can be readily cut using a sharp knife or fine toothed saw.
· Ensure tight fitting of the insulation boards to achieve continuity of insulation as asked for within the ACDs.
· Appropriate PPE should be worn when handling insulation.
· BBA Certification No. 08/4613. Issue date: 5 August 2011.
· BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
· BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy to access to all PDF files.
|Board covarage||2.88 m2|
|Compressive Strength||150 kPa|
|Material||Polyisocyanurate Rigid Foam|
|Size||55mm x 1200mm x 2400mm|
|Surface spread of flame||Class 1|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.022 W/mk|
|Water Vapour Resistivity||100 MNs/gm|
|Fire Classification||Class E|
|Vapour Resistivity||100 MNs/gm|
|Finish||Composite Foil Facings|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Grade||Thin-R XT/PR_UF (FLOORS)|
|Applications||Roof ǀ Wall ǀ Floor ǀ Timber & Steel Frame|
|BBA Certified||Yes (no. 08/4613)|
|Foil faced||Both sides (aluminium)|
|Features||High Performance Floor Insulation Board|
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth