- Brand: Unilin Insulation (UK) known as Xtratherm
- Model: 90mm Unilin XT/PR
- Weight: 7.79kg
- Dimensions: 2,400mm x 1,200mm x 90mm
- SKU: 90mm Unilin XT/PR
- Product code: P1-3056
- MPN: 90mm Unilin XT/PR
90mm Unilin XT/PR Thin-R Pitched Roof PIR Insulation Board is used for under rafter or between and over joist applications in tiled or slated pitched warm roof spaces.
XT/PR is a high performance foil faced insulation foam board with a certified thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK which helps to reduce thermal stress and condensation risk.
Roof construction is a fast, systematic method that results in high performing buildings with regard to energy efficiency in environmental terms.
Unilin’s Roofing Systems XT/PR bring roof insulation performance to new levels, surpassing the default values asked for in current building regulations.
Building Regulations now concentrate on ‘Whole House Performance’, when using Unilin XT/PR will improve the efficiency of the building fabric, delivering excellent U-Values.
Good detailing and attention to air tightness will also contribute to highly efficient constructions.
The low emissivity foil facing on Unilin XT/PR board improves the thermal performance of the roof.
Unilin XT/PR can help you achieve U-Values as low as 0.14 W/m2K within a roof construction.
Size: 90mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Board coverage: 2.88m2
Density (Foam Core): 30-32 Kg/m3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mk
Compressive Strength: >140 kPa
Water Vapour Resistivity: >100 MNs/gm
Surface spread of flame: Class 1
Reaction to fire: E
Unilin XT/PR Thin-R Insulation Board Features:
· Rapid build system.
· Approved for use with fibre in stud.
· Suitable for newbuild and renovation.
· Reduced insulation thickness.
· Low emissivity foil facings.
· Certified thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK.
· High compressive strength.
· Lightweight and easy to install.
Thin-R XT/PR Unilin Insulation handling, cutting and storage:
· Unilin insulation should be stored off the ground, on a clean, flat surface and must be stored under cover.
· The polythene wrapping is not considered adequate protection for outside exposure.
· Care should be taken to protect the insulation in storage and during the build process.
· The insulation boards can be readily cut using a sharp knife or fine toothed saw.
· Ensure tight fitting of the insulation boards to achieve continuity of insulation as asked for within the ACDs.
· Appropriate PPE should be worn when handling insulation.
· BBA Certification No. 08/4613. Issue date: 5 August 2011.
· BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
· BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy to access to all PDF files.
|Board covarage||2.88 m2|
|Compressive Strength||140 kPa|
|Material||Polyisocyanurate Rigid Foam|
|Size||90mm x 1200mm x 2400mm|
|Surface spread of flame||Class 1|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.022 W/mk|
|Water Vapour Resistivity||100 MNs/gm|
|Fire Classification||Class E|
|Vapour Resistivity||100 MNs/gm|
|Finish||Composite Foil Facings|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Applications||Roof ǀ Wall ǀ Floor ǀ Timber & Steel Frame|
|BBA Certified||Yes (no. 08/4613)|
|Foil faced||Both sides (aluminium)|
|Features||High Performance PIR Rigid Foam Insulation|
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth