- Brand: Isomass
- Model: 9mm Screedcheck XL9
- Dimensions: 50,000mm x 1,200mm x 9mm
- SKU: 9mm Screedcheck XL9
- Product code: P1-3578
- MPN: 9mm Screedcheck XL9
9mm Screedcheck XL9 Impact Improvement System, comprises a closed cell isopoli, cross linked polyethylene foam layer specially designed to be placed within a masonry structural floor directly below the screed.
Isocheck Screedcheck XL9 System from Isomass features a 9mm closed cell cross linked foam layer that has been designed to be placed within a masonry structural floor directly below the screed.
This isolates the screed from the structural sub floor, and provides sufficient impact absorption to place it amongst the top performing systems available.
By ensuring that all the joints are taped, bridging will be eliminated which is the single greatest cause of failure of any system of this type.
When installed correctly, the XL9 system will enable compliance with Approved Document E 2003 and subsequent amendments in 2004, 2010, 2013 & 2015.
Screedcheck XL9 Impact Improvement System for Concrete Floors is manufactured in 750kg/m3 density with an excellent impact improvement performance of 50dB.
XL9 Screedcheck is suitable for new build, refurbishment and conversion projects.
Closed cells prevent water absorption which can impair acoustic performance.
Roll Coverage: 60m2
Size: 9mm x 1200mm x 50000mm
Profile: Under Screed Impact Mat
Material: Closed cell cross linked acoustic foam
Application: Under Screed
Impact Improvement: 50dB
9mm Isocheck Screedcheck XL9 System Features:
· Used directly below the screed.
· Prevents water transmission.
· Tested as a single layer product.
· A closed cell isopoli, cross linked polyethylene foam.
· Designed to be placed within a masonry structural floor.
· Used to reduce impact sound transmission.
· Provides sufficient impact absorption.
· Guaranteed to pass a Part E compliant sound test.
· Excellent impact improvement performance of 50dB.
· Suitable for all types of structural concrete floors.
· Suitable for refurbishment, conversions or new build projects.
· Can be used on concrete beam and block.
9mm Screedcheck XL9 Impact Improvement System Installation Guidelines:
· Ensure Isocheck Screedcheck XL9 is stored in a dry, ventilated area.
· The floor surface should be swept free of all wax, oil, grease, grit, loose debris and other objects that could damage or bridge the Isocheck Screedcheck XL9 system.
· Fill holes and irregular surfaces with levelling compound.
· Unroll Screedcheck XL9 and allow it to rest for a few hours before measuring and cutting.
· Cut using a sharp knife and a straight edge.
· Roll out the first length of Screedcheck XL9 across the base floor.
· XL9 can be rolled up the wall or taped to an XL9 perimeter flanking strip.
· A flanking strip should have at least 50mm on the sub-floor.
· Both options should allow a minimum 50mm to protrude above the intended finished floor level of the screed.
· Adjoining roll edges should be butt jointed and sealed with a minimum 100mm wide jointing tape.
· Before screeding, a 1000 gauge or 0.25mm plastic sheeting can be rolled out over the Screedcheck XL9 and up the walls.
· This will aid screed pouring and maintain joints in the Screedcheck XL9.
· Overlap all joints in the sheeting by 100mm and seal with tape.
· Screeds can then be poured directly over the Screedcheck XL9 or the optional plastic sheet - typically to a depth of 65mm.
· Any services that penetrate the screed should be isolated by wrapping with Screedcheck XL9 and then taped to the main layer.
· Protect the Isocheck Screedcheck XL9 layer from other trades.
· When trafficking the floor take care not to perform any unnecessary actions that may cause any of the taped joints to be forced apart.
· An optional (1000 gauge or 0.25mm) plastic sheeting can be laid over the Screedcheck XL9.
· This will aid screed pouring and maintain joints in the Screedcheck XL9.
· If in doubt in any area, please call Isomass prior to commencement of work.
*Further information may be found in our Downloads section.
Fairly easy access to all PDF files.
Datasheet ǀ Declaration of Performance - DoP ǀ BBA Certificate ǀ Installation Guide ǀ Certificates ǀ Brochure ǀ SPEC Sheet
*Special Product - Non returnable cancelable.
|Handling Characteristic||Protective Gloves|
|Board covarage||60.00 m2|
|Material||Closed cell Isopoli (polyethylene foam)|
|Profile||Impact Improvement System|
|Size||9mm x 1200mm x 50000mm|
|Finish||Closed cell polyethylene foam|
|Shipping method||Articulated Vehicle ǀ Courier|
|Sound insulation reduction||50dB (Impact)|
|Applications||Directly below the screed|
|Type||Impact Improvement System|
|Fixing method||Laid, butt joint and seal|
|Features||Guaranteed to pass a Part E compliant sound test|
We deliver insulation materials to Mainland UK only. Deliveries to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight etc.. might be possible at additional cost.
We offer free delivery on most of the orders above £300 (excluding VAT) (except special products - shipping cost via courier - products marked ''Request A Quote'')
Delivery of some insulation materials might be extended due to the current situation (Covid-19, stock shortages, allocations).
If you need materials quickly please contact us - we will do our best to help you source materials needed.
We do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays. Sometimes we can deliver on Saturdays - please check with us before placing the order.
If you need any further information please contact us tel. 02081910776
We can help to calculate price per m2 or linear meter (one meter in length) cost, please just contact us via phone 02081910776, email or live chat. Alternatively, you can work it out yourself quickly and easily: to get cost per meter square please divide price shown in orange area by ''Required area (m2)'' Example price of £28.80 divided by board coverage 2.88m2 = cost of £10.00 per m2.
No matter whether you choose a local installer or a national company, there’s a few tips to help you find the right installer for your home insulation improvements, such as asking for recommendations and making sure that they’re part of a certification scheme. This makes sure that they have the right skills and standards of workmanship to carry out the installation, and you can be sure that they know exactly what they are doing.
4 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST INSULATION INSTALLER
1. Thermal inspection picture in portfolio
It’s worth seeing a installer’s previous work. There’s no harm asking if you can see any properties nearby that they’ve installed insulation in. Best way would be to see Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections. Thermal cameras spot small, but key changes in temperature in different areas of a house, identifying problematic areas that the human eye never could and some that a visual inspection could only hypothesize.
Along with checking recommendations and previous work, finding reviews online can often be a great way to find out if they provide a good service or not. However, it’s best not to solely rely on reviews you may find or review websites, as there’s no controlling who writes them.
3. Compare prices
Comparing prices will also ensure companies can’t take advantage of you and give you a fair price.
4. Word of Mouth
The best way to find a great insulation installer is through recommendations. Make sure you ask friends and family. They will most likely give you their honest opinion and can tell you from first hand experience.
Whether you require a wall, cladding, external wall, loft or floor insulation fitted, you can find and hire your local insulation installers from popular UK web pages. A simple internet search will return thousands of potential installers near your area.
We are the stockist of construction materials and related products for both trade and DIY from most recognizable brands in the UK like Cordek, RCM, Promat, Rockwool, Isover, Celotex, Xtratherm, Ursa, Low-E, Cedral, Kingspan, Dufaylite, British Gypsum, K-rend, Ecotherm, Iko enertherm, Kay-Metzeler, Terrawool to allow you to complete your insulation job on time at competitive prices and the highest standards.